Follicular Unit Extraction and Follicular Unit Transplantation
Most common cosmetic problems encountered in FUE hair transplantation and FUT hair transplantation can be listed as:
- Overly large grafts and ‘pluggy’ appearance
- Too low frontal hairline
- Too high frontal hairline
- Very straight and unnatural hairline
- Incompatible direction or angle of hair
- Incompatible hair frequency on recipient area compared to other areas
- Visible scars on recipient area
- Hair growing very regularly and as in lines
- Permanent loss of transplanted hair
- Visible scars and in homogeneous appearance on donor site
These problems usually occur together. Correction order would be dedicated in accordance with patient.
Of course, patient should be directed through doctor’s advises.
Since it is possible to camouflage some priority problems, having a doctor’s opinion would be effecting patient’s decision.
Patient should remember to not to make the same mistake again and be sure that it is the right decision.
Therefore, expectation should be clear and scientific facts should be considered other than promises.